Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Tonic (Formerly Pumpkin Lotion)
The Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Tonic is recommended for all skin types, including sensitive skin types.
- Glycerin - Works as an emollient and humectant.
- Phospholipids - Acts as a fat substance that moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Honey Extract - Works to hydrate the skin while regulating the cells, also a natural humectant.
- Sphingolipids -These are ceramide precursors that work with the cellular system of the skin to restore and repair the damaged corneum layer.
- L-Sodium Hyaluronate - Also provides moisturize to emulsify your skin.
- Beta-Carotene - A potent antioxidant that contains photo protection properties.
- L-Ascorbic Acid - Works to lighten the skin while providing antiseptic and antioxidant properties.
Dispense 1 pump onto gauze or cotton pad and apply to clean, dry skin. Let product absorb. Use daily or as directed by licensed professional.
Aqua (Water), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Honey, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Ascorbic Acid (L), Beta- Carotene (D), Tsunga Canadensis (Hemlock) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Zingiber Ocinale (Ginger) Root Oil