Brush On Block Protective Mineral Lip Oil SPF 32 - Nude Tint .23oz
Better than a lip gloss, Brush On Block’s Protective Lip Oil SPF 32 is loaded with rich emollients to replenish and soothe the lips, while creating a barrier to keep moisture in. Antioxidants protect the delicate skin from the environment. The natural, mineral ingredients Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide protect from UVA and UVB sun damage as well as Blue Light damage caused by our ever-present screens. Our original Nude Tint gives you the highly sought-after "your lips but better" look and provides you with a truly #ProtectedPout.
- Subtle Nude Tint can be worn alone for a “your lips but better” look, or over your favorite lip color
- Sun Protection & Color from natural Mineral Ingredients
- Shine without Stickiness
- Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free and 100% Vegan
- Argan Oil – an antioxidant and moisturizer that contains beneficial lipids and fatty acids to hydrate and soften the lips
- Castor Oil – provides hydration and shine.
- Vitamin E – protects lips from environmental damage caused by free radicals
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – derived from coconut oil, to replenish moisture and resist moisture loss
- Iron Oxides – protect delicate lips from HEV (Blue Light) damage
Open cap and apply carefully to lips with attached wand.
If desired, apply over lip pencil or favorite lip color.
Reapply every 2 hours, or after eating or drinking
Titanium Dioxide 4.5%, Zinc Oxide 3.4%
Alumina, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Bisabolol, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.